Free CamScanner to Scan PDF
Cam Scanner to Scan PDF
This free app “Perfect Scanner” converts images you take with your phone into PDF documents. A perfect Scanner is a tool that lets you convert any printed document to a PDF file and all on your Android device. Download the Perfect Scan APP for Android now and it is 100% safe and virus-free. We also ensure that we never collect your personal data – Perfect CamScanner – Camera Scanner to PDF is a portable document scanner and scans everything as images (JPEG). There are many options like insert sign on your documents, watermark, and color filter included in this app.
Download Perfect scanner mobile app for your Android phone now from
This is the best app for camscanner document PDF. With this App, u can easily scan your documents and convert them into PDF
Scan photos and documents without buying a scanner
With tech, there’s always one more thing you need. It could be one more gadget, one more app, or one more piece of paid software. That’s why I make it my mission to help you get stuff done with what you already have.
If you need to send a fax, for instance — hey, it happens — you can do it online for free. Tap or click here for my favorite online fax options. Don’t go Googling around or you might end up on a scammy website that will charge you.
There’s a good chance you don’t have a scanner, either. They can be incredibly handy when you’re digitizing your old photos. Tap or click for my tricks to make an involved project a little easier.
But if you just need to get a digital copy of your license or some other document, I’ll show you how to do it with the tech you own.
Ditch the third-party apps
If you have an Android Phone, scanning is a snap using the Perfect scanner app that can be installed by Google Play Store. Here’s how.
● Tap the camera icon at the bottom of your new note and select Scan Documents.
● Hold your phone over the document you want to scan. Your app will detect a document and scan it when it’s set to Auto. In Manual mode, you need to snap the photo. You can swap between modes at the top right of your screen.
● Tap the photo shutter button at the bottom of the screen to complete the scan.
● You can edit the image after you take it by dragging it around the page corners. When you’re finished, tap Save on the bottom right of your screen. Your file will save as a PDF. You can then email or message the scan right from within Notes.
Tap or click for the steps on how to save it and find it quickly for iPhone and Android.
On an Android, use Google Drive to get the job done. If you’re a Gmail user, you should already have this installed.
● Open the Google Drive app. Tap the plus button in the bottom right corner.
● Tap Scan and allow access to your camera if you have not already.
● Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Hit the X to try again or the checkmark to confirm.
● From there, you can crop, rotate, or convert to black and white. Hit Save when you’re done.
● Add a file name and choose a folder to store to. Select Save again.
What if you need to sign that document? It’s worth taking the time to upload a nice digital signature. Tap or click here and head to No. 4 for the steps to do it the old school way: With a pen and paper.
Or skip your phone altogether
Let’s face it. Taking a photo, cropping it, emailing it to yourself, and then uploading it or attaching it to another email is a pain. There are just too many steps!
If you need a photo on your computer, skip the phone and use your webcam. The good news is even a decent webcam is good enough to scan a document for you.